Wednesday, September 15, 2010

crawling!?

Ainsley thinks it's time to crawl...She can't quite yet, but she goes from sitting to this all the time and then bottom outs and rolls around. She does seem to scoot on her butt though...because I'll set her in one spot and turn around and then turn back around and she's 4 feet away from where I set her...but she'll still be sitting. She's just sneaky I guess.

Oh and, she's getting two more teethers on the bottom and loves food. Absolutely loves it. She eats those desolving stars and little pieces of whatever I'm eating...esp. pizza crust. She loves it!

3 comments:

  1. Our babies are growing up so fast. Crawling thats nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her hair is longer, she's wanting to crawl. She's changed and grown so much since I saw her a month ago. So fast. She's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete