Sunday, September 5, 2010

life is good

I have a new boyfriend. His name is Jacob

Jovie approves...

Okay, so really we were super awesome and went to Forks this summer :)

Life is good though...I have a job where they black me out...I run all over the place all day. My official job title is 'sterilization tech/staff assistant.' So I do a little dental assisting and alot of hygiene assisting and alot of cleaning and some x-rays. It is a super busy office so the day goes by fast which means I get to see my girls 'sooner.'

I love these girls. (Jovie is sick today, so that's why she looks a bit miserable.)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome that you have such a great job! Staying busy helps a lot I'm sure! You have the cutest little girls! I can't believe how much Ainsley has changed.. she is so big now. I guess it's just been a while since you've posted pics of them. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You 3 girls are AWESOME! Give Jovie and Ainsley a hug and kiss from me please:) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete